by - 2:15 AM




 

AfroPlumbobs 4T2 Simwoosucks Comedor Set



I come bearing gifts! Today I have this lovely set by @simwoosucks for TS4. I fell 😍 with this set immediately and had to have it. The set is missing the Juice bottle bc I was having some issues with the transparency but I added the blueberry bowl to kinda make up for it. I also added a few of my own modern recolors to them. Enjoy ❤

Specs:

This includes 7 Meshes:
─ Cherry Bowl [ 5691 Poly / 1 Swatch ]
Blueberry Bowl (BONUS) [ 5519 Poly / 1 Swatch ]
─ China Plate [ 478 Poly / 8 Swatches ]
─ OJ Glass [ 656 Poly / 1 Swatch ]
─ Placemat [ 2 Poly / 18 Swatches ]
─ Plate [ 478 Poly / 7 Swatches ]
Rag [ 320 Poly / 8 Swatches ]
▼ Files are compressed!
  Collection File INCLUDED
Feel Free To Recolor or Whatever (But tag me, I want to 👀!  ❤)
Give Credit Where It’s Due

Credits: Simwoosucks, dreamteamsims, leosims, and slox ❤ 

Download:

HERE

You May Also Like

0 comments