AfroPlumbob’s 4T2 Roma Conversion Set

by - 9:58 AM








AfroPlumbob’s 4T2 Roma Conversion Set

First let me say that I have now implemented the new clutter organization system suggested by the lovely @sims-influence​. Since I know it probably will be looked over if I just post it, I’m putting it on my DL post so ya’ll will know where to find my items. Full details & download under the cut.


My Clutter and Decor will now be categorized like this:

  • General / Unknown 1- Bedroom Clutter, Adult Related Items (i.e Condoms & Bedside Items)
  • General / Unknown 2- Livingroom Clutter
  • Plumbing / Misc- Bathroom, Beauty Things, Cleaning & Laundry Stuff
  • Appliances / Misc- Food & Kitchen Clutter
  • Hobby / Misc- Hobby related clutter
  • Hobby- Specific Hobby Clutter (i.e Art related clutter in creative)
  • General / Nursery- Baby related clutter 
  • Electronic / Misc- Electronic Clutter
  • Comfort / Beds- Bed Deco (Pillows, Blankets)
  • Lighting / Misc- Candles, misc lighting Funcitional or not
  • Hobby / Knowledge- Office & Study Clutter 
  • Decorative / Unknown 2- Hallway Clutter
  • General / Party- Drinks, Glassware, Bottles, Bar Accessories, Party Clutter
  • General / Dressers- Deco Clothes, Purses/Bags, Shoes, Manniquins Accessory items, Makeup
  • General / Misc- All Other Unknown Deco (People, Animals, Weapons, Medical Items, Etc)

The original mesh and texture credits go to @leo-sims. These lovely items were converted from Leo-sims for TS4 and converted to TS2 by Me. ❤
Click for HQ
On To The Specs:
▼ This Set includes:
─ Roma Desk Chair [Polycount= 1842] [Twelve Swatches]
─ Roma Backpack [Polycount= 3534] [Eleven Swatches] 
▼ Files are compressed
▼ Feel Free To Recolor or Whatever (But tag me, I want to 👀!  ❤) 
▼ Give Credit Where It’s Due
Download:
Credits:
▼ Mesh and textures by Leo-Sims

You May Also Like

0 comments