AfroPlumbob's Pet Appreciation Pt. 2

by - 12:57 PM






So here are just a few conversions I did for my pets appreciation set. Sorry for the crap previews but I just wanted to use this wallpaper from a set I will be uploading soon! These objects are originally by the talented @mxims (Supreme Bowl) @s-imagination (Modern Pet House) @asteria-sims (Pet Food Bags) @bluebellsims (Minimal Pet Bowl Recolors) for TS4, and converted by me to TS2.  

On To The Specs:

▼ This Set includes:
Supreme Pet Bowl - 10 Swatches
Pet Food Bags (Master) - 20 Swatches
Standing Pet Food Bag (Slave) 
Modern Pet House - 4 Swatches
Minimal Pet Food Bowls - 4 Swatches
▼ Files are compressed and swatches are included. 
▼ Feel Free To Recolor or Whatever
▼ Give Credit Where It’s Due

Download:

► SFS

You May Also Like

0 comments