AfroPlumbobs 4T2 Ethnic Hair Care Set

by - 1:02 PM







So today I have this set that was requested by the lovely @eggyolkduck! I of course love this set as well so I happy to bring it to TS2. Now about these previews lol I apologize but I had to do them this way for game reasons. These items were converted from Reckless-Sims (TS3) & Ebonixsims for TS4 and converted to TS2 by Me. All the items are found under Plumbing/Misc ❤  

On To The Specs:

▼ This Set includes 15 Meshes:
─ Bonding Glue [Polycount= 348] [3 Swatches]
─ Curling Iron [Polycount= 966] [5 Swatches] 
─ Edge Control  [Polycount= 122] [Swatches] 
─ Hair Dye [Polycount= 12] [11 Swatches] 
─ Hair Grease  [Polycount= 144] [6Swatches] 
─ Hair Lotion   [Polycount= 156] [16 Swatches] 
─ Pantene Conditioner  [Polycount= 324] [ Swatches]
─ Pantene Shampoo [Polycount= 104] [Swatches] 
─ Relaxer [Polycount= 12] [4 Swatches]
─ Sheen Spray [Polycount= 4923] [3 Swatches]
─ Sheen Spray No Lid [Polycount= 224] 4 Swatches] 
─ Ultra Sheen Hair Grease [Polycount= 168] [4 Swatches] 
─ Weave Pack Laying (MASTER) [Polycount= 148] [12 Swatches] 
─ Weave Pack Standing (SLAVE)  [Polycount= 148]
─ BONUS Weave Bundles [Polycount= 1392] [8 Swatches] 
▼ Files are compressed and a collection is included!
▼ Feel Free To Recolor or Whatever (But tag me, I want to see!  ❤)
▼ Give Credit Where It’s Due

Download:

► SFS

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was looking for something just like this for my sims 2 game THANK YOU so much . i was tired of looking for this and only seeing sims 4 cc god!!

    ReplyDelete