AfroPlumbob's Nala Bodysuit

by - 4:33 PM





AfroPlumbob’s Nala Bodysuit

Today I have this cute little bodysuit I added to the beautiful body mesh made by @e-neillan.The body doesnt have a name but I personally call it Curvy Cutie (Not to be confused with booty cutie 😂). The bodysuits are found under swimwear and I believe also underwear .

On To The Specs:

▼ This includes 1 Mesh:
─ Nala Bodysuit [ 9 Swatches]
▼ Files are compressed!
▼ Feel Free To Recolor or Whatever (But tag me, I want to 👀!  ❤)
▼ Give Credit Where It’s Due

Download:

 HERE
Credits:  e-neillan (body), mayhem-sims (textures)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. im having issues downloading this... im so sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The download is working and I have no issues re-downloading it so please try re-downloading :)

      Delete