AfroPlumbobs’s 5k+ Followers Gift Eyebrows 01

by - 12:44 PM







Y’all it’s been so long since I’ve made a gift and i have plenty more coming! Excuse my bad previews, I’m just getting into posing for S2. Since learning conversions I’ve decided to learn and expand my knowledge on sims 2 CC since coming from the S3 and S4 community. However, i’m loving the S2 community and want to make pay my dues for the endless CC I download so here I present these lovely brows! They’re not perfect but they are cute lol.

On to the specs:

-Only one color (I really only use dark brows in my game and I also didn’t think about it :/ but feel free to recolor) 
-Feel free to do what you want with these (Convert, enable more ages, townified, etc) but just don’t reupload and give credit where it’s due! <3


Download


You May Also Like

0 comments